Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dirty Thirty

So I celebrated leaving the 2nd decade of my life in grand style. I subisted off a steady diet of booze and sweet potato fries, and stayed up until at least 4am every night. And I ran zero miles for 6 days. And you know what? I don't regret it at all. Who is lucky enough to get 12 of my friends to come to Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday? Me!

Sizzling at the Pleasure Pool @ Planet Hollywood (seriously, it was 105 degrees)

My husband, the one man entertainment show

All the girls. Lots of shiny. 

Husband, wearing a much skinnier friend's jacket. Hilarious. "fat guy in a little coat"

Vegas. 30. 

We've been friends for 10 years. Love her.
And there you have it. I bet on 30 on the roulette wheel all weekend and laughed my ass off all weekend. Especially at the girls at the club wearing dresses so short that their Spanx were hanging out the bottom. Girl, that means it's not your dress!

I did a 7 mile run yesterday and was surprisingly fast considering how terribly I'd treated my body over the last 4 days. 7 miles, 8:10 avg. 2 miles in the middle with 10x100 strides.

I also came home with $25 in ones. Strip club, anyone? :) haha... I kidd, I kidd... (maybe)


No comments:

Post a Comment